STSI is certified, in accordance with the HRN EN ISO 3834-2 standard, for manufacturing and installation of pipelines and pressure vessels of category II, III and IV.
Tin the manufacturing plant in Sisak, there is a manufacturing workshop with a surface area of 3000 m2 that is equipped with three industrial cranes with a capacity of 5-10 t. The total capacity of the workshop is as follows:
- 40 pipe bundles per year (maximum dimensions – diameter 1,250 mm / length 9,000 mm / weight 20t)
- 10 pressure vessels per year (maximum dimensions – diameter 3,800 mm / length 12,000 mm / weight 20t)
- 20 air coolers per year (maximum dimensions – width 4,000 mm / height 1,400 mm / length 12,000 mm / weight 12t)
- 10 heat exchangers per year (maximum dimensions – diameter 1,200 mm / length 9,000 mm / weight 20t)
Applicable materials in accordance with the ASME and EN standards:
- carbon steel
- carbon steel for low and increased temperatures
- low-alloy steel for increased temperature
- high-alloy steel
- copper-titanium alloys.
Specialist staff at the Sisak site are the following:
- two EW engineers + one EW technician
- three engineers in production preparation
- two design engineers
- three persons authorized for NDT (UT, PT, VT, RT, MT)
- 6 welders
- 6 pipefitters
- 12 locksmiths.
Some of the machines used by STSI in manufacturing the equipment are the following:
- automatic ESSAB SAW welding machine
- sheet metal bending machine for thickness up to 50 mm
- sheet metal bending machine for thickness up to 25 mm
- CNC machining centre
- CNC pipe bundle cutting machine
- CNC press brake for angular bending of sheet metal
- CNC plasma/gas cutting machine
- Hydraulic scissors
- TIG, MMA, MIG/MAG welding machines
- positioning devices.